Colin demonstrates set up in his kitchen including:
- Positioning of the chopping board.
- Chopping carrot and celery with one hand
One pot dishes make cooking easier after stroke.
- Easy access to ingredients in fridge and pantry.
- Small jars are easier to use with one hand
- Containers which can be opened with one hand are a good idea
Good knives and a pair of scizzors (to chop herbs) can be helpful
- See how Clive sharpens his knives with one hand
Teamwork for tasks which are difficult after stroke.