What you need
- 2 Snapper Fillets, skin on2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (light)
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Fennel seeds1 can crushed Tomatoes
- 2 cups Green beans½ cup Parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan, shaved
What to do
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large fry pan (with a lid) to medium.
Place 1 thinly sliced onion in pan, cook until soft.
Add the 2 cloves crushed garlic and 2 tablespoon fennel seeds and cook for one minute extra.
Add 1 tin crushed tomatoes and 2 cup green beans to pan, stir then cover with lid.
Lower heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a fry pan to medium heat.
Place 2 snapper fillets into the pan, skin down. Cook 4 minutes until skin crispy.
Turn fillets over and cook further 2 minutes until cooked through.
To serve, stir ½ cup roughly chopped parsley through the beans mix.
- Divide bean mix onto 2 plates.
- Scatter ¼ cup shaved parmesan over and place a snapper on top of each plate.