What you need(serves 2)
- 4 x thick slices of bread (your preferred)2 x Fresh tomatoes - thickly sliced
- 1 x Avocado1 x Lime - Zest and juice
- 200g of Feta1/4 cup of Milk
- 1 clove Garlic, mincedExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Basil leaves, roughly torn to topOven
- Food processorFork
- Pastry brushOven tray
What to do
Pre-heat oven to 200°
Scoop 1 Avocado into a small bowl. Squeeze juice and lime zest from 1 lime into the bowl
May wish to use a stick blender to avoid hand fatigue for avocado mixing step.
Mash avocado mixture with a fork or potato masher
Crumble 200g of fetta into a bowl and add ¼ cup of milk
Use a blender to combine milk and fetta
Drizzle Olive Oil on bread pieces.
Slice one garlic clove in half and rub onto each bread piece.
Put bread in the oven to toast on both sides.
Bread will only need 30sec-1min in the oven on each side.
Remove the bread from oven. Once cooled, spread avocado mixture onto each slice of bread.
Spread feta mixture on top of the avocado
Place sliced tomatoes on top of the fetta
Sprinkle torn basil leaves on the sliced tomatoes.