What you need(serves 2)
- 2x 3-4 cutlet, Frenched Lamb racks½ cup Mint, very finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs1 can 4-bean mix
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped¼ cup balsalmic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- vegetables for a side (optional)knife
- chopping boardfry pan
- baking/roasting dishmeasuring cups
What to do
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Heat frypan to medium, add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Brown 2 lamb racks on all sides in pan.
Transfer lamb to a roasting dish.
In small bowl, combine:
- ½ cup chopped mint,
- 2 cloves crushed garlic,
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
Spread 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard ontop and on sides of lamb.
Using a teaspoon, stick bread crumb mixture on top of mustard to form a crust.
Bake in oven (15 minutes = rare, 30 minutes = well done)
Drain and rinse the 1 can 4-bean mix in a colander.
For bean casserole, combine ingredients:
- 1 can 4-bean mix
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Into frypan, warm and mix.
Serve lamb on top of bean casserole with a side of vegetables.