What you need
- 1 can Chickpeas3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Lemon¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp cumin
What to do
Preheat oven to 180°C
Place 3 cloves garlic on baking tray.
- Bake 10 minutes until soft.
Drain 1 can chickpeas in colander,
Rinse chickpeas with water in colander,
Rub chickpeas together with hands to remove skins.
- Place chickpeas in a small bowl.
Squeeze baked garlic out of skin and into the bowl.
Add to bowl:
● 1 lemon (juice),
● ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil,
● ½ teaspoon cumin.
Blend until smooth with stick blender.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or wholegrain crackers (optional).