What you need
- 3 Fresh Pears1 cup Greek Yoghurt (unflavoured or vanilla)
- 3 tbsp Hazelnuts1⁄2 cup Mint leaves, roughly chopped
- baking dishfrying pan
What to do
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Chop 3 tablespoons of hazelnuts.
- Place nuts into a baking dish, put in oven for 4 minutes.
- Remove nuts from the oven to cool.
Heat a grill pan to medium.
Cut 3 pears in half, remove stone.
Place the pears cut side down and grill for 3 minutes.
Turn pears and grill for 3 minutes.
To serve, use 2 bowls. Put half the yoghurt in each bowl,
Place half the peaches on top. Sprinkle with nuts and ½ cup mint leaves.